A minimum of 150 words each question and References (questions #1 – 8) KEEP QUESTION WITH ANSWER EACH QUESTIONS NEED TO HAVE A SCHOLARY SOURCE with a Hyperlink
1. How does culture influence human development? Provide examples to support your response.
2. If you were a psychologist studying the impact of family relationships on success in school in first through third graders, would you use quantitative or qualitative analysis? Why? In addition, what type of study would you choose (cross-sectional, longitudinal, or sequential study)? What are the challenges to using the type of study you chose? (There are no wrong answers, but make sure that you use support from the textbook to explain your response.)
3. There are many causes of infertility in men and women. Share with the class some of the common explanations for each gender. How does infertility affect the man and woman emotionally? What are some alternative options for people who are coping with infertility issues?
4. What are the stages of childbirth? What is the difference between medicated and nonmedicated childbirth? What preparation should a mother go through who has chosen a nonmedicated delivery? What are the risk factors of a medicated delivery?
5. What are the major developmental milestones between infancy and toddler ages? What can parents and caregivers do to help their child develop?
6. Many families in America have parents who both work. Does having two working parents impact the development of a child? Why or why not?
7. What is the difference between gross and fine motor skills? What are some of the major developmental milestones that occur in the preschool years? What types of activities can help a child to develop their gross and fine motor skills?
8. How does the sense of self develop during preschool years? What are some cultural variations in how the self is defined and developed? How do children begin to develop a positive self-esteem? Provide examples to support your respon