Read the following two published papers:
- Kakabadse, N.K., Figueira, C., Nicolopoulou, K., Hong Yang, J., Kakabadse, A.P., and Ã–zbilgin, M.F. (2015). Gender diversity and board performance: womenâ€™s experiences and perspectives. Human Resource Management, 54(2), pp. 265â€“281.
- Ionascu, M., Ionascu, I., Sacarin, M., & Minu, M. (2018). Women on Boards and Financial Performance: Evidence from a European Emerging Market. Sustainability, 10(5), 1644.
1. Identify the research purpose of the two articles.
2. Explain the research methodology of each article:
a. The research methodology adopted
b. Techniques used to gather data
c. The findings and conclusions
3. Can you suggest any recommendation(s) to improve the findings of each article
4. What are the differences between qualitative and quantitative research methods? What are the strengths and weaknesses of each method?
You have to support your answer with at least three academic references.
- Your assignment is required to be four to five pages in length, which does not include the title page and reference pages,
- Support your submission with course material concepts, principles from the textbook and at least three scholarly, peer-reviewed journal articles.
- APA Style
- Book: Business Research Method by D. Cooper
- Articles attached.