Saudi Electronic University Health Information System Presentation
Module 06: Critical Thinking Assignment
eHealth Adoption (105 points)
Create a PowerPoint presentation that reviews four peer-reviewed articles written in the last five years on the issues around the adoption of eHealth in the Kingdom. Your presentation should contain the following concepts. Discuss at least 4 of the following perceptions that physicians may have that could be causing them to hesitate in using this technology.
• Technical support available
• Increased workload
• User-friendly technology
• Staff attitudes
• Patient privacy
Your presentation should meet the following structural requirements:
• Be 10-12 slides in length, not including the title or reference slides.
• Be formatted according to Saudi Electronic University and APA writing guidelines.
• Provide support for your statements with citations from a minimum of six scholarly articles. These citations should be listed in the Notes section of the slide in which they appear. Two of these sources may be from the class readings, textbook, or lectures, but four must be external.
• Each slide must provide detailed speaker’s notes to support the slide content. These should be a minimum of 100 words long (per slide) and must be a part of the presentation. The presentation cannot be submitted in PDF format, which does not make notes visible to the instructor. Notes must draw from and cite relevant reference materials.
• Utilize the following headings to organize the content in your presentation:
• 4 of the above topics as 4 slides
• Cultural, Social, or Religious Barriers
• Recommendations for KSA