I’m studying for my History class and need an explanation.
Write a 2 – 4 page essay on some aspect of the U.S. – Panama relations since December 31, 1999. This is the “reversion” era when Panama controlled the Canal.
- Event Background. What other events may have led to this event.
- What was the problem/issue/conflict that made the event something that we would look at now?
- How was the problem/issue/conflict resolved – or was it? What alternatives solutions were available? Who were the major participants in the event and who were the participants who contributed to the solution?
- Results. What were the consequences of implementing the solution?
- Future. What impact do you believe the results and their consequences have had on the development of the country and of the identity of people in the country?
- Summary. Summarize the entire event. What do you think could have happened differently that might have resulted in a different (better?) outcome?