· Submitting a file upload
Required Resources Read/review the following resources for this activity:
· Textbook: Chapter 4
· Minimum of 3 scholarly sources (in addition to the textbook)
Instructions For this assignment, address the following:
· Topics: Review the table of contents in the textbook.
· Choose a communication skill that you believe you need to improve. This skill can also be your CCC 1E statement (from Week 1).
· Put together a numbered list of at least 6 communication presentation topics you might have an interest in researching and developing for the Week 6 Assignment: Presentation. This must be about communication.
· Rank the topics with your strongest choice at the top of the list and the others in descending order.
· Sources: Using your first-topic choice, do the following:
· Write a paragraph about why you choose this topic.
· List 3 APA formatted references (on a references page) that would be suitable as research sources to support a presentation. These should be in addition to your textbook and not come from the open Web (e.g., a Google search, a blog, or Wikipedia). The best place to look is the Chamberlain University Library.
Your professor will approve or deny your topic, so make sure that you review his/her comments in the gradebook.
Writing Requirements (APA format)
· Length: 0.5-1 page (not including references page)
· 1-inch margins
· Double spaced
· 12-point Times New Roman font
· References page (minimum of 3 scholarly sources)
This activity will be graded based on the W2 Presentation Topics Grading Rubric.
Course Outcomes (CO): 3
Due Date: By 4 p.m. EST on Sunday