Be at least 350 words long. Websites such as verywellmind.com, about.com, dictionaries, Wikipedia™, encyclopedias, and Mayo Clinic websites are NOT academic sources. They should not be used as references
Cite APA style. Cite your references in APA style, both in-text and at the end of your posts. Use brief parenthetical citations in the text (Author, year, and for direct quotes or where appropriate, page number or location of the quote), while including full APA style references at the end of your post.
There are three assignments below. Can you please separate them when you finish them so I can submit them differently please and thank you.
This week’s reading defined the scholar-practitioner model. In your main post, first summarize the main points of the scholar-practitioner model, and then address the following:
· What are your professional goals in psychology?
· How does the scholar-practitioner model apply to your professional goals in psychology?
· What are some practical ways a practitioner could continue to gain scholarly knowledge after completing formal education and degree requirements?
Read the “Skills I Wished I Learned in School” and “Scientific Writing for Psychology” required readings to prepare for this discussion.
· Describe and summarize the backward mapping and frontward mapping research options.
· When would you use each research option?
· Which research option do you think is better in general, and why?