ittle Man Computer Programming
1. Write a Little Man program that adds a column of input values and produces the sum as output. An input value of zero will indicate the last value in the input stream of input values.
2. Write a Little Man program that prints out the odd numbers from 0 to 99. (No input is required.)
3. Write a Little Man Program that prints out the sums of the odd values from 1 to 39. The output will consist of 1, 1+3, 1+3+5, 1+3+5+7 …. (No input is required.)
4. Write a Little Man program that accepts three values as input and output them in order of size, largest to smallest.
5. The following Little Man program is supposed to subtract the first input value from the second input value and then add the third input value to produce a result, i.e.,
i. OUT = IN2 – IN1 + IN3
Mailbox Mnemonic code numeric code
00 IN 901
01 STO 99 399
02 IN 901
03 STO 98 398
04 ADD 99 199
05 IN 901
06 SUB 99 299
07 OUT 902
08 COB 000
What is wrong with this program? Modify the program so that it produces the correct result.