1dentify a policy issue relevant to the current election. You may choose to focus on a policy issues highlighted in the week 5 module or something that came up in the debate.
Your task is to explain the following:
- Policy problems. What is the nature of the problem?
- Policy outcomes. What present and past policies have been established to address the problem, and what are their outcomes?
- Policy performance. How valuable are these outcomes in solving the problem?
- Policy futures. What policy alternatives are available to address the problem, and what are their likely future outcomes?
- Policy actions. What alternatives should be acted on to solve the problems?
YOU ARE NOT EXPECTED TO ANALYZE the policy or alternative, however, you should describe how you would go about the analysis. Each question should be answered in about 1 paragraph and all claims need to be supported by evidence or examples.