· The finished paper will be approximately 5-7 pages in length (not including title page and references).
· You must use a minimum of 5 peer reviewed sources.
· Do not use direct quotes. Papers with more than one direct quote (maximum 2 sentences) will have points deducted
· At least four of the peer reviewed sources must be empirical.
· Websites are not permitted unless National Institutes of Health (NIH, NIMH), Centers for Disease Control (CDC), FDA or other national government web sites. These web sites may be cited in ADDITION to the peer reviewed. No more than 10 sentences can be from websites.
· Wikipedia is NOT an appropriate source for this paper, any papers found to use Wikipedia will not receive credit for those sections
· HEADINGS ARE REQUIRED FOR THIS PAPER.
The required sections are as follow, the required headings are in Bold
Please see the APA manual for the correct use of headings.
1. Abstract (1 point)
2. Overview of the disorder (3 points)- explain the disorder, is it common or uncommon. This is the Etiology and Epidemiology section- this means the cause of the disorder or theories about what causes it and how many people are diagnosed with it, is it more popular in some countries as compared to others.
3. Current research (4 points)- what does the current research say? Are we making progress in curing it or figuring out what causes it? Is the disorder in the news lately?
4. Evidenced Based Treatments used with this population (5 points)
5. Implications for social work practice on micro, mezzo and macro levels (4 points)
6. Conclusion (1 point)
7. APA, Grammar, Spelling (2 points)
reference list and title page must be in APA format and you must follow the APA manual guidelines or the information I have posted