1. What is a trait?
2. What is the idiographic approach and the nomothetic approach to the study of traits?
3. What are the three main ways of identifying the most meaningful and applicable words for describing human personality?
4. What are the five factors? What facets make up each factor?
5. What is reliability? What are the different kinds of reliability?
6. What is validity? What are the different kinds of validity?
7. What is test generalizability?
8. What are self-report tests? Describe various test formats used by personality psychologists including dichotomous, Likert ratings, checklists, forced-choice scales, and visual analog scales.
9. What are performance-based tests? What are the five categories of projective tests?
10. What are response sets? Describe the common types of response sets. What is an infrequency scale? What is it designed to measure?