https://myessayvalet.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/06/logoMEV.png 0 0 Valet https://myessayvalet.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/06/logoMEV.png Valet2022-05-03 02:42:152022-05-03 02:42:153 5 page paper in the ics incident command system and one specific event please read description
3 5 page paper in the ics incident command system and one specific event please read description
The paper provides an overview of the event and which summarizes how the Incident Command System (ICS) process was used. In doing so and based on your research, clearly also indicate:
- The history and inception of ICS; and
- The ICS component organizational structure â€“ to offer clarity on each of its five elements.
- To be clear… the important part of the overview is about ICS, this should be the majority of your overview. A full page detailing what happened in the incident, and then two sentences about ICS is clearly not going to be leading to a high grade…
- Further discuss the extent to which the U.S. is prepared for dealing with catastrophic events such as natural disasters, acts of bio-terror and / or infectious pandemic outbreaks and discuss how ICS would be used to coordinate the response efforts, and maximize the efficiency of the response operations that are undertaken. Do not just simply restate the general benefits of ICS; use this as an opportunity to think specifically about a type of event that you discussed above and apply ICS to that. In other words, “tailor” the use of ICS to the type of event you discussed above.. You are free to postulate the means / methods by which you believe such natural events occur, or how manmade attacks could be carried out and how ICS might be assist in mitigating both response needs and public consequences.
- You may find the following material helpful in informing your assignment: “Bioterror: Anthrax, Influenza, and the Future of Public Health Security” by R. W. Johnstone (https://psi-praeger-com.ezproxy1.apus.edu/Topics/Display/2004671?subid=25&entryId=2004671)
Research and investigation beyond those materials indicated in the course-ware will be required.
- Your assignment must be properly formatted and cited using APA, 6th Edition format.
- Your assignment should fall in the range of 3-5 pages of substantive text, not counting separate cover page and reference page material. Your writing can be longer, but it cannot be under the minimum indicated page-count for credit.
- Do not simply list questions and respond â€“ your work is intended to be a complete, integrative narrative that embodies an introduction, a body within which you respond to the targeted questions, and a summary and conclusion