Define total compensation and identify the components of a total compensation program. Discuss why it is important for HR professionals to understand legislation, unions, and inter-industry wage differentials when establishing total compensation programs.
Use the following headings to organize your paper: Introduction, Total Compensation, Conclusion. Remember to use you text book and at least one other source for this paper.
Chapter 9 & 10 Attached (Book Name: Martocchio, J. (2019). Human resource management-15th ed. Boston, MA: Pearson. Harvard Course Pack.)
Assignment should contain a minimum of 500 words. Your response should be formatted in APA style and reference the text book as well as one other authored source.
WRITING REQUIREMENTS FOR ALL ASSIGNMENTS
- References MUST be cited within your paper in APA format. Your reference page and citations must match 100%.
- Always include a cover page and reference page with all submissions
- Your paper must have headings in it. For discussion posts Introduction, Prompt/Question, and Conclusion will suffice as headings.
- Provide the EXACT web link for all online sources â€“ do not provide just the home page, but the EXACT LINK â€“ I check all sources
- No abbreviations, no contractions â€“ write formally
- Write in the third person formal voice (no first or second person pronouns)
- Write MORE than the minimum requirement of the word count assigned
- As always, the word count is ONLY for the BODY of the paper â€“ the cover page, reference page, and / or Appendix (if included) do not count towards the word count for the paper
- Indent the first line of each new paragraph five spaces
- Refer to the example APA paper in the getting started folder under the content tab if you need an example. Also, a power is provided under the information tab that addresses APA format.
- Use double-spacing / zero point line spacing, a running header, page numbers, and left justify the margins.