Put my first name: Farah
Last name: Aljamea
In this activity, you will evaluate two students’ examples.
This activity serves two purposes.
1) You will see examples of students’ novel examples of varying quality.
2) You will begin practicing monitoring the accuracy of creating examples.
Practicing monitoring will help you better monitor your own performance as well as your peers.
What to Do:
- Download the Examples_Monitoring examples and worksheets
- Record the number of points you think each student earned
- Suggest two ways the examples could be improved
- Scan worksheets into one file (e.g., use Adobe Scan on smart phone)