US and NGOs Research Paper Instructions
In this assignment the student will examine how the USA interacts with Non-Government Organizations. The student may examine responses to terrorist organizations, large criminal organizations or more traditional NGOs.
In writing this 8-10 pg. paper you will:
- Identify the organization (or type of organization) the student desires to use for this assignment with a brief discussion of that organizationâ€™s structure and roles.
- Discuss how the US government chooses the various NSC tools available to the POTUS.
- Discuss pros and cons of the various considerations.
Paper Format and Other Requirements: Materials submitted to fulfill requirements in one course may not be submitted in another course. Concerns about the propriety of obtaining outside assistance and acknowledging sources should be addressed to the instructor of the course before the work commences and as necessary as the work proceeds.
- This paper must include at least 8 references.
- In-text citations are required to support your points, statements, issues, arguments, concerns, and opinions.
- The cover page needs to include this statement: By submitting this assignment, I attest this submission represents my own work, and not that of another student, scholar, or internet source. I understand I am responsible for knowing and correctly utilizing referencing and bibliographical guidelines.
- The required cover page abstract and the reference pages are not included in the required assignment page length/word count, but are required as part of your paper.
- The APA required introduction, conclusion sections and subject headings are expected.
- The introduction and conclusion sections should not be longer than Â½ page each unless the paper is at least 2500 words long not including cover page, abstract page, table of contents page and reference page.
- Sources of information from Wikipedia, dictionaries, and encyclopedia will not be accepted.
- Citations should accompany each written assignment thesis statement, paragraph topic sentences, and supporting statements of fact and opinion.
- Paragraph lengths: Each paragraph should have a topic sentence unless it continues from, or provides support to the prior paragraph. A paragraph is defined in this course as being at least 4 sentences in length.
- Similarity scores must not exceed 20%.
- Main subject headings besides the abstract, introduction, conclusion, and reference headings should restate each assignment question as a short-paraphrased statement.
- Avoid clichÃ©s, slang, jargon, exaggerations, abbreviations, figurative language, and language that is too informal and too subjective.
Biblical based topical analysis and biblical integration needs to be specific to the subject with a depth that is greater than a general Christian worldview.