This assignment will allow you to apply the results received from the different instruments you have worked with in this and previous parts of the course.
Use the following information to ensure successful completion of the assignment:
- This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
- Use the tools from the Required Readings for this topic.
- Doctoral learners are required to use APA style for their writing assignments. The APA Style Guide is located in the Student Success Center.
- Use academic sources, including peer-reviewed journal articles, scholarly books, government reports, and other instructor-approved texts.
Write a paper (2,000-2,250 words) that addresses the following:
- Choose an existing organization (your own or one you are very familiar with), and briefly describe it using the Baldrige Performance Excellence framework.
- Using the Baldrige framework, outline that organization’s leadership structure and practices you’ve chosen to study.
- Describe the evidence you find to identify that organization’s leadership style by using specific references from the research literature to support your description.
- As a researcher of organizational leadership, how does the Baldrige framework help you assess organizational leadership? Identify any gaps in assessment the framework does not address, and describe them with references from other sources.