This is a discussion question: Please review the quantitative study I did please convert to a qualitative research.
- Review this week’s Learning Resources. Pay particular attention to the characteristics of qualitative research, examples of qualitative research problems and questions, and considerations for selecting a sample.
- Reflect on the qualitative research scenario you discussed in previous weeks.
- Identify areas you need to build on and refine, and think about the specific selection criteria for your sample.
- Alignment of scenario elements is important. See the Examples of Aligned and Misaligned Scenarios document, which can be downloaded from the Week 9 Learning Resources area of the classroom.
- Discussion posts are pass/fail but have minimum criteria to pass. See the Discussion Rubric to ensure you understand the pass/fail criteria.