PAD3313 EXECUTIVE LEADERSHIP Course do not place in Turnitin just make sure no plagiarism
Module Six Reading Assignment Chapter 14-15
Assignment 1- Module Six Discussion Part 1
1. Locate and summarize an article related to concepts of this module’s Chapter 14-15. Discuss your article in relation to the reading (in 100 words) and cite the source of your article using APA format. (This article is NOT required to be a scholarly article however you must provide the article’s citation.)
Assignment 2- Module Six Essay Assignment
PLACE ALL ANSWERS IN THIS ASSIGNMENT ON ONE WORD DOCUMENT ONLY, IDENTIFYING EACH ACCORDINGLY.
After reading Chapter Fourteen answer the following questions in 40 words each. Place question with your answer
1. “As a leader, how might you recognize a culture gap? What techniques might you use to influence and change cultural values when necessary?”
2. “Compare and contrast the achievement culture with the clan culture. What are some possible disadvantages of having a strong clan culture? A strong achievement culture?”
3. “If you were the leader of a small technology firm, how might you imprint in people’s minds the values shown in Exhibit 14.2 for adaptive cultures in order to create a high performance culture? Be specific with your ideas.”
2. After reading Chapter Fifteen answer the following questions in 40 words each. Place question with your answer
1. “How are Kotter’s eight-stage framework for change and the appreciative inquiry method similar? How are they different? Explain.”
2. “Do you think creative individuals and creative organizations have characteristics in common? Discuss.”
3. “Why are idea champions considered to be essential to innovation? Do you think these people would be more important in a large organization or a small one? Discuss.”
4. “Planned change is often considered ideal. Do you think unplanned change could be effective? Discuss. Can you think of an example?”
Assignment 3- Module Six Research Assignment
Research Assignment: Using https://www.fsw.edu/library/ locate one scholarly article that recognizes the communication styles of leadership to a variety of audiences and how these skills are developed to communicate effectively. For this article prepare a summary paper as follows:
Page One Article Title: List the article publication information using APA style for reference list citations, “e.g. Smith, N (2005). Information technology in the public sector. Technology and Public Administration Journal, 12(3), 125-136.”
Page Two Summary (100 words): List the article’s thesis (or hypotheses), methodology and evidence, its logic or argument, and summarizes its conclusions.
Page Three Evaluation (100 words): Using the article you summarized for Module 5, critique the article’s thesis (or hypotheses), methodology, evidence, logic, and conclusions from your perspective on the problem. Be constructively critical, suggesting how the research could be better or more useful. Be sure to cite other scholarly articles, by way of comparison and contrast, in support of your critique.