Direct answers from slides, and support answers with 3 peer-rivewed articles
- Explain observation and experimentation with help of an example. What are different sources of secondary data information? (2 Marks)
- What are the essential differences among nominal, ordinal, interval, and ratio scales? (1.5 Marks)
- Discuss Sample versus Census. Describe the differences between a probability sampling and a non-probability sampling. (2 Marks)
4.Distinguish between: (1.5 Marks)
a.Direct and indirect questions
b.Open ended and closed questions
c.Research, investigative, and measurement questions.
- Assignment-4 covers Model 10 &11
- Your assignment is required to be four to five pages in length, which does not include the title page and reference pages, which are never a part of the content minimum requirements.
- Support your submission with course material concepts, principles from the textbook and at least three scholarly, peer-reviewed journal articles. Use the Saudi Digital Library to find your resources.