Please go to this study.
answer the following about the article:
1. Briefly describe the problem (or research question), the hypothesis, procedure (participants, methods) and results of the study.
2. Do you see any potential problems with this study, ie., methodological issues, ethical concerns, etc.?
3. Do you agree with the authors’ conclusions? Are there other factors we should consider?
4. In your opinion, could this study be repeated today and with the same results? Why or why not?
5. From what you know of social psychology or other pertinent psychology courses you have taken, why might this study have been important?
Darley, J. M., & Latané, B. (1968). Bystander intervention in emergencies: Diffusion of responsibility. Journal of Personality & Social Psychology, 8(4), 377-383.