Case Study on Organizational Behavior in ITIn general, your case write up should incorporate the following three main sections, with these additional sub headings.
– Use of APA formatting
– Take on the role of a team of consultants when writing up your case solutions.
1. Introduction (at least 1 but no more than 2 pages)
– Overview and history of the organization
– List the main Organizational Behavior issues that manifest in the case/article.
– Then identify the top 2-3 most significant Organizational Behavior issues you are addressing related to the power, conflict, team, and individual behavior concepts that we have studied so far.
– How you will approach the issue(s) (what is your goal?)
2. Strategic Analysis & Problem Identification (at least 1 but no more than 2 pages)
– What Organizational Behavior theories or frameworks are key to establish/define the problem?
– Do a SWOT analysis on the organization’s Organizational Behavior issue(s) which were identified in your introduction.
– What are the key concepts and business tools/processes we learned during the course that are relevant to these issues?
3. Solutions/Recommendations (at least 1 but no more than 2 pages)
– What are your proposed recommendations, and how will they solve the issues identified?
– What are the key steps needed for implementation of your solutions and recommendations, including needed resources such as budget, staffing, IT resources, redesigned groups, teams, or management.
– How do you propose the organization monitor and evaluate the success/value of your solutions?