- Watch the video from Week 10 Results, Discussion Conclusion chapters.
- Write a research discussion paper for your research.
The paper must include:
- A discussion and evaluation of the conflicting results
- A discussion of the unexpected findings
- A discussion on how the findings answer your research questions, address the hypotheses or propositions
- An explanation of the implication of your findings (why they are important and how they affect our understanding of the research problem).
The paper must following the formatting guidelines in The Publication Manual of the American Psychological Association (2010), (6th ed., 7th printing), and contain scholarly references. In addition, the paper will be submitted through the Turnitin originality-checking tool.