RESEARCH REPORT Please read before accepting assignment!!
With today’s evolving world of technology, we sometimes forget that basic literacy skills are not what they should be across the nation.
Conduct research regarding the general literacy skills across the United States today. You must use at least three articles in addition to the textbook. At least one of the articles must be from the school Online Library (attached). The articles should be at least three pages in length and no more than 3 years old. You may also use articles from the previous assignments in this course, but your work on this assignment must be original. Report on the following in your review.
- What is the status of the literacy skills in the United States today?
- How did you feel about learning the current literacy levels in the United States?
- What did the articles suggest as a measure to tackle this problem?
- Are there literacy programs in your community? Explain.
- Do you feel technology has helped or hampered our literacy skills? Explain.
- Do you agree with the author’s recommendations? Why, or why not?
- How do literacy skills affect your current position ( as a student)?
- How do literacy skills affect management’s responsibilities toward training?
Your introduction, discussion of the questions, and summary should be at least three pages in length. The title page, abstract, and references do not count toward meeting the minimum page requirement. Use proper APA formatting for all sources, including articles and the textbook.
Blanchard, P. N., & Thacker, J. W. (2013). Effective training: Systems, strategies, and practices (5th ed.). Prentice Hall.