Make sure to number your responses so your instructor will know where one response ends and the next starts. It is not necessary to rewrite each question in your document. For multiple choice questions, CLEARLY indicate your response (a, b, c, or d) so that your instructor does not have to search and try to determine your response in your short answer explanation.
each question needs to be half a page long. please answer each question fully
Week three essay questions (Ch. 1, 5, and 6)
- Consider a time when you or someone you knew engaged in self-handicapping. What was the outcome of doing so?
- Do you think that you have a more positive or a more negative attributional style? How do you think this style influences your judgments about your own successes and failures?
3. Consider some of your attitudes toward people, products, or other attitude objects. Are your attitudes strong or weak? Are they determined more by affect or by cognition? How do the attitudes influence your behavior?
4. Consider a time when you acted on your own attitudes and a time when you did not act on your own attitudes. What factors do you think determined the difference?
5. Based on our discussion of resistance to persuasion, what techniques would you use to help a child resist the pressure to start smoking or using recreational drugs?