4 separate assignments- *No plagiarism, copy or paste* *Please include References*
CoP and Knowledge Management Tools—-100 words—-include references*
Communities of Practices (CoP) play a critical role in solving issues. The Association and Public Health Laboratories is just one example of the achievements accomplished from the sharing of data, information, and knowledge through CoP.
Using the South University Online Library or the Internet, research about CoP and their standards. Based on your research on a current Public Health issue and understanding, respond to the following:
· Define and describe CoP.
· Describe and explain the benefits with regards to CoP.
· Compare and contrast the different technology tools used for knowledge management in CoP
· Examine any potential limitations of the technology tools used for knowledge management in CoP.
· Construct recommendations to address any limitations of the technology tools used for
PART 2—-BIO2071— 100 words—include references
Based on your research, respond to the following:
· What are the three major species of Staphylococcus? Why one of them is more pathogenic compared to the other two species? Which factor determines the pathogenesis of the organisms?
· What substance is called the “spreading factor”? How does the “spreading factor” aid an organism in its quest to penetrate the host cell?
PART 3 —-BIO2071—2pgs—-include references
Week 10 – Review Sheet Exercise 3 – Staphylococci
1. Differentiate the microscopic morphology of staphylococci and streptococci as seen by Gram stain.
2. What are the two types of staphylococcal coagulase?
3. What is protein A? Describe one method of detecting it.
4. What properties of S. aureus distinguish it from S. epidermidis and S. saprophyticus?
5. Why are staphylococcal infections frequent among hospital patients?
PART 4——BIO2070—150words—-include references
Food Intoxication and Infection
Food intoxication is a result of consumption of toxins produced in food by bacterial growth.
· What are the differences between food intoxication and food infection? Explain this distinction in detail.
· Provide at least three specific examples of each. Each example should include:
*The specific organism
*The disease and its symptoms
*Patient outcome if left untreated