In developing this assignment, you have an opportunity to synthesize and apply the concepts, principles, and theories. You will be writing a paper in response to the following hypothetical situation.
You work in strategy planning for a KSA organization. Youâ€™ve been in the organization in a variety of roles for five years. Recently, the senior leadership team determined that your organization needs an effective strategy planning process for international growth, and youâ€™ve gladly stepped into a role to help determine what strategic planning process is needed to assist with becoming a multinational organization.
Youâ€™ve been asked by the senior management team to present specific strategic planning recommendations to help the senior management team better understand the concepts and principles of a well-designed multinational strategy planning process. Your recommendations will include a strategy planning process specific for your organization and industry designed for multinational growth.
Your well-written paper should include the following elements and meet the following requirements:
- The type of hypothetical organization and industry is up to you. Describe your hypothetical organization in terms of its industry, type (private or public sector), structure and systems, and products or services provided. Identify the major areas of change that influence this industry and the changes needed for the international context. How important are ethical and cultural relationships when implementing organizational change in Saudi Arabia and in the new country?
- Present the strategy concepts, theories, and principles that you believe are most important for the senior executive leadership team to understand. If there are contradicting opinions from strategy experts, you may want to present both sides objectively. What management issues may result from managing this type of growth strategy?
- Consider the variety of strategic planning approaches that you have learned during this course and identify the strategy planning methods that will work best as your hypothetical organization becomes international. Make sure to consider analysis, formulation and implementation methods. For each strategy planning method, include a clear and understandable title along with a brief description of one or two sentences to share your understanding. Then explain the benefits and value of each method specific to your organization.
- Your well-written paper should meet the following requirements:
- Be 9 to 10 pages in length, which does not include the required title and reference pages, which are never a part of the content minimum requirements.
- Use Saudi Electronic University academic writing standards and APA style guidelines.
- Support your submission with course material concepts, principles, and theories from the textbook and at least three scholarly, peer-reviewed journal articles unless the assignment calls for more.
- It is strongly encouraged that you submit all assignments into the Turnitin Originality Check before submitting it to your instructor for grading. If you are unsure how to submit an assignment into the Originality Check tool, review the Turnitin Originality Checkâ€”Student Guide for step-by-step instructions.
- Review the grading rubric to see how you will be graded for this assignment.