After a program is identified for evaluation with an identifiable problem, a research design must be identified. The design describes the purpose(s) and method(s) of evaluation. The design identifies the specific ways in which the evaluator will collect and analyze data relevant to program efficacy (i.e., whether program outputs are aligned with the program’s express purpose/mission).
In 1,750-2,000 words, do the following: The program for evaluation is the jail/prison system in the united states.
- Evaluation questions and their justifications .
- Describe reporting procedures.
- Describe quantitative methods.
- Describe qualitative methods.
- Compare why one method may be a better fit for the evaluation.
Cite five to seven scholarly resources to support your explanations.
Prepare this assignment according to the guidelines found in the APA Style Guide