Below you will find 3 questions. Please remember in order to get full credit for your answers:
1. Answer all parts of the question
2. Refer back to the text (Must have)
3. Provide an analysis
4. at least 350 words each
1. Although Executive agencies possess the executive, judicial, and legislative processes that generally take care of most issues, both the Congress and the Court find themselves involved in complex matters. Describe the conditions under which the Congress and the Courts can influence or even override final regulatory decisions.
2. Identify what you consider the most important aspect of the case you reviewed and what made you select it. Also discuss whether or not you agreed it was a legitimate government decision, and briefly describe the long term impact
My case: Goldberg v. Kelly, 397 U.S. 254 (1970)
3. Describe the APA, and the forces and conditions that brought it about. What were some of the benefits that the APA was expecting to bring to the field of Administrative law. Do you believe the APA has met those expectations? What would be the most important reform you would make in the APA and/or regulatory process?
Refer to Rosenbloom text and Modernizing the Administrative Procedure Act.