Need help with my Communications question – I’m studying for my class.
A film analysis is not a review or summary of the plot, it should go deeper into analysis and reaction. It should discuss the issues raised by the film, address the movie’s importance and purpose, state reactions to the content and quality of the film, and connect it to ideas and material presented in class. It should be a minimum of 3-5 full pages and include the following (in any order you choose).
- Describe the film Amazon Empire: The Rise and Reign of Jeff Bezos in general terms. What subjects does it cover? Describe the plot and setting. What issues does it raise? What do you see as the main purpose of the film?
- What organizational communication themes, issues, or concerns are present in the film? Highlight at least 3 – 5 that connect to any material and content covered in the course as it relates to organizational communication.
- Evaluate the film for quality and interest. Would more people be interested in this film? Would it be ideal for future organizational courses?
- Relate the film to class discussions, readings, notes or knowledge. Is the film historically (or factually) accurate and realistic? Does it contradict or support anything you have learned in the course?
- Summarize by briefly emphasizing the strengths and weaknesses of the film