Write a 1,200–1,400-word essay discussing criminological perspectives.
Your assignment should:
- Describe the core arguments of each of the following criminological perspectives
- Trait (biological/psychological)
- Social (structure/process)
- Classical/Choice (deterrence)
- Support an argument for which of the two sentencing models (determinate or indeterminate) you feel is most likely to be effective at addressing crime from each of the three perspectives.
- Determine, based on the totality of information you’ve gathered over the last two units, which sentencing model you believe is likely to have the greatest potential to reduce crime and why.
Format your work consistent with APA guidelines and include a title and reference page. Cite a minimum of three reliable sources within the body of your paper using in-text citations where appropriate.