The project assignment provides a forum for analyzing and evaluating relevant topics of this week on the basis of the course competencies covered.
Developing a feedback-rich environment is a process that exceptional leaders must set forth for optimal team performance. As a leader, you want to improve the level of feedback provided to and received from your staff.
Begin by reading the following article:
- The Influencing Mechanisms of Authentic Leadership on Feedback-Seeking Behaviour: A Cognitive/Emotive Model
You are to develop a plan to implement a feedback-rich environment within your organization. You may use your current organization (healthcare or not). In developing your plan, be sure to include the following:
- Describe the feedback setting before establishing the feedback initiative.
- List the type(s) of feedback techniques that will be used (at least two).
- Describe how you will establish shared competency language.
- Explain why increasing feedback is important to the organization (how it aligns with organizational goals).
To support your work, use your course and textbook readings and also use the South University Online Library. As in all assignments, cite your sources in your work and provide references for the citations in APA format.