From your reading, personal experience, and informal times you have observed children during their middle years. What do you believe are examples of experiences that lead children to industry vs inferiority?
Provide three examples each from a different typical part of a child’s life:
- School-related (teacher style, classroom set up, academic expectations, etc)
- Home-life related (parenting style, expected home responsibilities, etc)
- Out-of-School experience related (ie organized sports, neighborhood activities, other non-school related activities, etc
Interact with two other classmates who have similar or different experiences or viewpoints than your own.
- School-Related Example 4 pts
- Home-Life Related Example 4 pts
- Out-of-School Related Example 4 pts
- Interaction with Classmates 3 pts