Using MS Word: What Does the Library Have to Offer?
Write a one- to two-page essay that describes the benefits of using the Ashford University Library. Your paper should:
- Explain the differences between scholarly resources and popular resources.
- Describe the key things to remember when searching for sources within the Ashford University Library (e.g., databases, FindIt@AU search tool).
- Detail how you will be most effective and efficient in finding resources that fit your research needs.
Please watch the required video tutorial Quick ‘n’ Dirty by clicking on the video below. Runtime: 4:15 min.
Click here for the Quick ‘n’ Dirty Transcript.
Format your paper according to APA style guidelines as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
Your paper should demonstrate your ability to use the functions within MS Word to create a document with the following elements:
a. A title page (see below for specific information to include on this page)
- Page numbers located in the top, right corner of the page (header page number function)
- Paragraphs that are double spaced with the first line indented by .5 inch (line spacing function)
- Page margins set to one inch on all four sides (margins function)
- Spelling and grammar check (spelling & grammar function)