Create your initial post on the DQ 4 Discussion Board in response to the following:
Answer the questions at the end of Chapter 4 of the Class Guide in paragraph format.
1. What is the proper length of a cover letter?
2. What is the purpose of a cover letter, and how is it different from a resume?
3. How can you ensure that you do not regurgitate the same information that is on your resume in
your cover letter?
4. What are two ways that you can position your cover letter to reflect your specific job of
5. What other office besides the Office of Career Advancement can assist students with their
cover letter? Here is a hint, this office is located on the first floor of Rowan Universityâ€™s