Answer of the 11 questions.Minimum of 8 sentences each.
use your own words- no cites/references please;
* grammar and spelling are important;
* only thorough responses will receive full credit.
1. One of the questions asked in the article was why do you think the U.S. has the highest incarceration rate. What do you think? Explain your reasoning.
2. How do we stop the revolving door that is crime and punishment? Is it possible to stop it completely? Why or why not?
3. What technology do you think will revolutionize criminal justice in the next 5 years? What technology has been beneficial in the past 5 years?
4. One individual in the article mentioned the need for entities to learn about social media to communicate with and educate the public. What do you think? Should social media be used? How could social media be detrimental to communication with the public? Can you provide an example?
1. When you hear the terms â€œorganized crime,â€ what first comes to your mind?
2. Organized crime seems to be a popular topic. Why do you think this is the case?
3. Explain prohibition and how it played a role in organized crime.
4. Identify RICO. How has this been effective in the fight against organized crime?
5. One of the drug control strategies in this unit included legalization. Do you think we should legalize drugs to help eliminate organized crime? Why or why not?
6. What do you think is the future of organized crime?
7. What is the most interesting thing you learned in this class?