Prompt: Specifically, the following critical elements must be addressed:
II. Diagnosis Justification
- Describe the initial DSM diagnosis.
- What is the overall descriptor of the diagnosis?
- What criteria must be met for the diagnosis?
- Describe which client behaviors are being used to meet the diagnostic criteria.
- Describe the cultural limitations that are known about the identified diagnosis.
Discuss the following considerations related to the diagnosis used:
C. Describe the developmental patterns of the client.
- Describe the observable behaviors.
- Identify what other diagnoses that should be ruled out. Make sure to provide rationale.
- Identify limitations with this diagnosis. Make sure to provide rationale.
- Use evidence-based research to support your justification.
Guidelines for Submission: Submit your justification section as a Microsoft Word document that is 3-5 pages in length and follows APA formatting requirements with
double spacing, 12-point Times New Roman font, and one-inch margins. will attach the case study of Sarah to answer questions