Create 10 survey questions with the answers.
Each student is going to conduct their own research in the form of a survey. Surveys will need to be created and distributed online. Students will first create a testable psychological question of inquiry. For example, do adults who playing video games report being less stressed during shelter at home requirements? Students will then identify the target population, create a hypothesis, create 10 survey questions related to research inquiry, get subjects to take the survey, gather results, and provide analysis. Students will complete the following criteria in a typed out 2-3 page response:
1. State the research question of inquiry
2. Identify the target population (must include at least 20 subjects)
3. Why have you chosen this topic?
4. How could the results of your research study potentially benefit others?
5. State research hypothesis: prediction of the outcome
6. List your 10 survey questions
7. Summarize the results for each of your questions and detect patterns
8. Does your evidence unambiguously and convincingly answer your question?
9. Did you prove or disprove your hypothesis? What does this say about humans?
10. Hardships or limitations to your study? Are results valid and reliable?