Reflect in 1 to 2 paragraphs defending my research.Include an overview of the early childhood context of your action research, the problem of practice, research design, implementation, and your action research findings.The brief assignment must contain:
- Concise articulation of the Problem of Practice, research design/paradigm, and research method selected.
- Summary and analysis of the results of the action research.
- Compelling rationale for topic selection.
- Implication of findings for future studies and personal plans for ongoing professional growth.
- Demonstrate importance of action research in the early childhood setting and the impact to shared stakeholders.