Your annex should include but not be limited to the following:
1. Identify the departments and agencies designated to perform response and recovery activities and specifies tasks they must accomplish
2. Outline the integration of assistance that is available to local jurisdictions during disaster situations that generate emergency response and recovery needs beyond what the local jurisdiction can satisfy
3. Specify the direction, control, and communications procedures and systems that will be relied upon to alert, notify, recall, and dispatch emergency response personnel; warn the public; protect residents and property; and request aid/support from other jurisdictions and/or the Federal Government (including the role of the Governorâ€™s Authorized Representative)
4. Provide coordinating instructions and provisions for implementing Mutual Aid Agreements (MAAs)
5. Describes the logistical support for planned operations.