Option #1: Elements of Effective Organizations
For this Portfolio Project option, your well-written paper will analyze the elements of effective organizations.
Your paper should address the following:
- Describe the components necessary for an effective organizational structure, evaluating how working in a global economy may impact the function of an organization.
- Evaluate communication strategies needed for effective organizations.
- Asses the principles of effective management.
- Examine decision-making and problem-solving processes needed for effective organizations.
- Suggest a leadership approach that could contribute to organizational effectiveness and justify your choice.
Your well-written paper must adhere to the following parameters:
- Be 8-10 pages in length, not including the title and reference pages.
- Be supported by five scholarly references. Remember, you must support your thinking/opinions and prior knowledge with references; all facts must be supported; in-text references used throughout the assignment must be included in an APA-formatted reference list.
- Review the grading rubric, which can be found in the Module 8 folder.
- Be formatted according to the CSU-Global Guide to Writing & APA (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site..