FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS CLOSELY
Due at the end of Week 7 (not eligible for late policy unless an approved, documented exception is provided)
*In the workplace, incomplete work is not accepted. The professional experience assignments are designed to help prepare you for that environment. To earn credit, make sure you complete all elements and follow the directions exactly as written. This is a pass/fail assignment, so no partial credit is possible. Assignments that follow directions as written will be scored at a 22. Assignments that are incomplete or do not follow directions will be scored as a zero.
This weekâ€™s Professional Experience requires you to create a speaking outline for your upcoming presentation (Assignment #4).
Steps to Complete Professional Experience Four
Step One: Under the TO-DO LIST in Week 1, there is a link to a document entitled â€œPresentation Outline Sample.â€ Click on the link and review this document.
Step Two: Save the Outline Template to your desktop using the following file name format:
Example file name: Ed_Buchanan_Presentation_Outline
Step Three: Refer to the Outline Guidelines (below). Using the guidelines, create an outline for your Week 8 presentation based on Week 6â€™s PowerPoint presentation (a video preview is available under the Week 7 tab in Blackboard). Make sure you leave the comments column blank so your instructor can provide feedback.
- Note: You may use the provided Presentation Outline Sample or develop a different outline of your own using Microsoft Word or Microsoft Excel.
Step Four: Submit your completed outline for your instructorâ€™s review using the Professional Experience #4 link in the Week 7 tab in Blackboard.
- Use Microsoft Word or Excel only to complete your outline.
- Use short bullet points, rather than long paragraphs.
- Focus only on the key points in your Week 6 presentation; avoid discussing less important details.
- Refer to the example outline (provided in the Student Center).
- Base your submission on the outline format in the example or create your own for this Professional Experience.
This is a pass/fail assignment. All elements must be completed (simulating the workplace where incomplete work is unacceptable) for credit. You cannot receive partial credit.
In order to earn your points for completing this task, you must do the following:
- Use the proper naming convention: Your_Name_Presentation_Outline.
- Leave the “Comments” column blank.
- Follow the outline guidelines above.
- Submit your completed outline to Blackboard using the Professional Experience #4 link in the Week 7 tab.
- attached is the previous ppt and the assignment