For the Final Paper, you will select one topic from the list below. Choose a topic that is important or interesting to you, and write a five- to seven-page paper about it.
Instructions for completing the Final Paper:
- Please select from one of the following topics, which are addressed in the course textbook, Introduction to Computer Literacy:
- Collaborative Technologies (Chapter 1)
- Ethical Concerns in Computing (Chapter 1)
- The Digital Divide (Chapter 1)
- Open Source Software (Chapter 3)
- The Impact of Mobile Computing (Chapter 4)
- Social Networks (Chapter 7)
- Protecting Copyrights and Intellectual Property (Chapter 8)
- Plagiarism and Online Education (Chapter 8)
- The Future of Cloud Computing (Chapter 9)
- Return to the textbook, and review the pages in the chapter that pertain to your selected topic.
- Log in to the Ashford University Library and conduct a search on that topic.
- The INF103 tutorial will walk you through the basic steps of doing a search for scholarly sources within the Ashford University Library. A transcript of this video can be accessed through your online course.