Develop an OI policy. In your paper, address the following:
- Explain the data collection process,
- Explain the security measures of databases used to store organizational data,
- Explain when to perform relational queries to obtain diverse knowledge,
- Explain when to update information that adds value in the decision-making processes,
- Determine who should have access to generate reports, and when training is appropriate,
- Describe the means to obtain information about competitors, and
- Determine the role of each division and the researcher, analyst, and other members of the IT/IS team of working with internal and external constituents.
For your research The NCU library has databases and resources such as ProQuest, EBSCOhost, and others where you can download additional peer reviewed journal articles.
Support your paper with the required reading(s) of the course and at least seven (7) additional peer reviewed journal articles. In addition to these specified resources, other appropriate scholarly resources, including older articles, may be included.
Length: 12 pages not including titles page(s) and reference pages.
Your paper should demonstrate thoughtful consideration of the ideas and concepts that are presented in the course and provide new thoughts and insights relating directly to this topic. Your response should reflect scholarly writing and current APA standards. Be sure to adhere to Northcentral University’s Academic Integrity Policy.