- Research questions: the types of teaching methods that can be helpful to support these adult language learners.
2. Please list at least 5 academic research articles that you plan on using in your research paper as sources from the doucment that I posted it. ( have to be have connection with the research question)
3.For each of the 5 bibliographic entries, include an annotation comprising a: summary (2 sentence), assessment (2 sentence), and reflection (2 sentence). Further explanations for these are provided below:
- Summarize: Some annotations merely summarize the source. What are the main arguments? What is the point of this book or article? What topics are covered? If someone asked what this article/book is about, what would you say? The length of your annotations will determine how detailed your summary is.
- Assess: After summarizing a source, it may be helpful to evaluate it. Is it a useful source? How does it compare with other sources in your bibliography? Is the information reliable? Is this source biased or objective? What is the goal of this source?
- Reflect: Once you’ve summarized and assessed a source, you need to ask how it fits into your research. Was this source helpful to you? How does it help you shape your argument? How can you use this source in your research project? Has it changed how you think about your topic?