As an employee in any field you will learn about ethical guidelines related to jobs and organizations within that industry. Criminal justice is broad as it spans across federal, state, and local levels as well as in different disciplines. For this assignment, you will find an ethical violation and explain the details related to it.
Locatea news story or press release about an ethical violation resulting from actions of employees in the criminal justice system.
Writea 700- to 1,050-word paper that addresses the following:
- In what division of the criminal justice system does the criminal justice agency or individuals in question belong?
- What is the reasoning for the criminal justice agency’s involvement and the timing of the news story or press release?
- What are the primary ethical styles or perspectives of the involved agency, along with the reported concerns or ethical violations identified in the report or release?
- What are the key interest groups in relation to the ethical violation?
- Discuss if there are obvious ways the ethical violation(s) could have been avoided.
Includeat least 2 sources
Formatyour assignment according to APA guidelines.