I need support with this Communications question so I can learn better.
Instructions for completing the Communication Notebook:
- Describe your findings for the four exercises.
- For each exercise you will then complete step 2 for each by applying what you have learned during this class on the basic principles of effective communication, ideas of the self, or culture to your exercise results.
- For each exercise you must cite at least two resources to support you and one can be a video.
- For the final document, you must use and cite two course readings (and one must be Bevan) and two course videos.
- Note that you will be required to use and cite Bevan at least once for each exercise, but you should use them much more.
- Review the document for a list of videos you can use.
NOTE: Be sure to carefully review your work and the grading rubrics to ensure you have completed all required elements. Score yourself on each grading rubric and make adjustments to areas where you scored yourself low.
The Communication Notebook final paper
- Must be 1,200 to 1,600 words of your own content (5 to 6.5 double-spaced pages) in length (not including title and references pages) and formatted according to APA Style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center’s APA Style (Links to an external site.) resource.
- Must include a separate title page with the following:
- Title of paper
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
For further assistance with the formatting and the title page, refer to APA Formatting for Word 2013 (Links to an external site.).
- Must utilize an academic voice. See the Academic Voice (Links to an external site.) resource for additional guidance.
- Must use and cite Bevan, at least one course reading, and two course video resources.
- Must document any information used from sources in APA Style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center’s APA: Citing Within Your Paper (Links to an external site.) guide.
- Must include a separate references page that is formatted according to APA Style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center. See the APA: Formatting Your References List (Links to an external site.) resource in the Ashford Writing Center for specifications. Your reference list must have at least four references.