I don’t understand this Communications question and need help to study.
For each of the following items, determine if the argument is valid or not. If invalid, identify as many fallacies as you can find. If identifying unequal distribution, specify which end-term commits the fallacy.
1. All burglars are unsocial
All burglars are enterprising
All enterprising persons are unsocial
2. No credit-card holders are deprived persons
No credit-card holders are slum dwellers
All slum dwellers are deprived persons
3. No saints are selfish
Francis is not selfish
Francis is a saint
4. All con-artists are amiable
All car salesmen are amiable
All car salesmen are con-artists
5. All republicans are conservative
Some members of the student senate are not republicans
Some members of the student senate are not conservative
6. Some stamp-collectors are unmarried
No unmarried people are good drivers
Some good drivers are not stamp-collectors
7. Some workers are homeless
All homeless people are poor
Some poor people are workers
8. Some women are celibate
Some students are not women
Some students are not celibate
9. No orations by Webster are obscure
All orations by Webster are orations with merit
No orations with merit are obscure orations.
10. Some ethnic food is delightful
Some ethnic food is spicy.
Some spicy food is delightf