find an appropriate evidence based intervention related to your project. Follow the instructions provided.
Go online and find what you think is an Evidence Based Health Education-Related Intervention in the literature (hopefully related to something that could be a potential project). Read it carefully and then answer the following instructions or questions:
- Article: Provide the full citation of the title, author’s name, journal, publication date and pages
- Describe the intervention:
- Briefly describe the nature of the intervention.
- What was the level of focus or target of the intervention (an individual, family, group, or community)?
- What services, materials or information were delivered?
- Where did the intervention take place, who delivered it, and what was the frequency, duration and or scope of the intervention?
- Describe the model or theory on which the program/intervention is based
- Discuss the specific characteristics or components of the program or intervention:
- What strategies or approaches were used?
- What makes it evidence based (use the 3 criteria provided in the lecture).
- What was the primary outcome?
- What “level” of evidence based do you think it was (Level 1, 2, 3, 4 or 5) (information found in lecture)
Use the assignment link to submit your analysis. No more than 2 double spaced pages!