Web browser Security and Vulnerability Assessment
As a security architect, write a paper that addresses the questions below. Be sure to explain the process and steps you would use, as appropriate.
- How would you minimize users clicking on links without considering the risks of their actions?
- How would you address Web page addresses that are disguised or take you to an unexpected site?
- How would you ensure that third-party software has a mechanism for receiving security updates?
- How would you ensure users know how to configure their web browsers securely?
- Paper should be 4-5 pages in length, not including the title and reference pages.
- Must include a minimum of two credible sources and information from the module to support your writing.
- Paper must follow academic writing standards and APA style guidelines, as appropriate.