n 75-100 words, answer the following questions.
- What is the Doctrine of Parens Patriae? Is this an appropriate role for the state to have had or have?
- What are some of the alternatives to incarceration for a juvenile offender? How effective are these alternatives?
- What are the requirements of the Juvenile Justice and Delinquency Prevention Act of 1974?
- What are the essential components of adequate aftercare planning for a juvenile offender?
- What is the significance of the case of In Re Gault (1967)?
- What is an example of a juvenile status offense? Should some of these status offenses be abolished or limited in regard to punishment? Why?
While APA style is not required for the body of this assignment, solid academic writing is expected, and documentation of sources should be presented using APA formatting guidelines, which can be found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center.
You are required to submit this assignment to LopesWrite. Refer to the LopesWrite Technical Support articles for assistance