- Analyze the unique qualities of American constitutional, statutory, and common law principles in relation to healthcare administration.
- Apply the principles of law and regulation to organizational and clinical health care settings.
Complete the Business Transactions Resource and Compliance Matrix (Attached)
Complete the matrix.
Use only classroom materials to complete the matrix. This would include the textbooks, web links, and the Classroom law library, and Compliance library.
- Write in complete sentences except for the law and code section, risk assessment, and role identification sections.
- Code citations should follow the following format:
- 42 U.S.C. § 1920 (2021)
- Maryland Code § 29-405 (2021).
- Regulations should following the following format
- 42 C.F.R. § 518 (2021)
- Code of Maryland Regulations (COMAR) 01.02.1985.01
- See Compliance Library and review “People as Resources for health care compliance.”
- Take time to formulate good questions that will lead to a positive response.
- Look for creative solutions to comply with the law.
- Support your responses with strong reasons.
Business Transactions Resource and Compliance M… (16.37 KB)Download All Files